Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Aloha and good morning! It is absolutely pouring here...I could definitely curl up with a good book, a soy cappuccino and some jammies in front of the fireplace. I hear Black Butte calling my name....Unfortunately I'm in slacks and a dress shirt, sitting in my over-air conditioned "office" (aka "the janitor's closet") taking a little break from reading the millions of emails that were dumped in my inbox. Oh yes, the joy of working! Am I allowed to retire yet? Haha.... anyway...


*****


This weekend was pretty fun even though it was only one day-- I went with my Aunty Ruthie to cook for the fire department and to scope out the dudes...for the next single friend I have come to visit of course! Ruthie was sure to tell the boys that I was very taken and if they wanted to hang out with me, they had be interviewed by Mike first. Thank you Aunty Ruthie! Mike and I then went to Airport Beach to find more beach glass...seriously this kid is obsessed with finding it. I think it's pretty cute and we have a really good collection going. My favorites are the light blue and Mike likes the dark ocean blue pieces. I'm trying to think of something cool to do with it...any ideas are welcome!

*****


I found this really cool home store online-- it's called Jamali Garden Store and has tons of really cool garden pots, glass vases, candles, shells, decor ideas...



That's all I have to report for the moment! I hope everyone is well and can't wait to see you in December!

Love,
a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, miss you guys.
Have you checked my blog at all, I haven't heard from anyone.
Love ya, Ma

Melissa said...

Make a window with the glass!!