Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving, out on the town and of course...the beach!

Wow - it's been awhile since my last post. I almost feel rusty at all of this blogging stuff! 
Life here has been good... kind of like a ship on the ocean...back and forth, back and forth...same story different day. I've been fairly content lately - maybe because after battling work, I'm officially able to go home (next week!). Mike and I are gearing up for our important roles in our friends' wedding December 20th. Mike gets to wear a tux - a bit of a change from his normal "dress up" outfits (cargo shorts and a "nice" tank top!) and I'm wearing a cute black dress. The wedding will be in the couple's church and then to McCormick Woods Golf Course for the reception. It should be really fun! 

I'm looking forward to zip ups and jeans (I don't think I'd ever imagine I'd be saying that!), Christmas decorations (there are hardly any here), seasonal lattes, family and friends. I miss the Harbor and even the rain (ha! There I go again...!). Can't wait! 

Here are some photos from the past few weeks - 



Out at our buddy's birthday
 Thanksgiving

It was Jocelyn's (Auntie Ruthie's daughter's birthday on Thanksgiving) - she wasn't thrilled with her ice cream cake after the big dinner!
Ruthie, Will, Mike and I went to see Ulalena (Hawaiian Cirque de sole) and then we went to dinner at Leilani's and had the BEST chocolate cake...yum...

More soon*! 

Love,
a

*Soon does not have the same meaning as the amount of time that passed since my last post :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So that's aunty Ruthy! Looks like you guys had a great time. Where is the tree???