Thursday, October 2, 2008

Maui with a dash of Seattle...

Well it's raining here...not really raining but more pissing rain. The kind that doesn't look so bad from the window as you dash out to your car, but leaves you panting and dripping because the wind was blowing and it made the rain come at you sideways ensuring every inch of your white blouse gets soaked. Very funny Mother Nature! She has quite the sense of humor especially since I was just getting a file from my car before heading into a meeting with my ALL MALE management team. Hahaha...

Life here is good. We are in that comfortable sway of a routine...for now. I know mid-October is going to get crazy with the LPGA coming to town. I am really excited to have Mom & Doug in to visit ( I just hope it doesn't rain too much for them!). We will have a bunch of friends from the Harbor here to celebrate a friend's wedding-- that I got to plan!

It's funny because it's October and I haven't seen a SINGLE pumpkin. What's up with that?! They apparently don't have pumpkin patches here. Maybe they carve pineapples instead...I'll have to wait and see.

I hope everyone is doing well and just wanted to check-in and say hi!

Love,
a

No comments: