Friday, April 24, 2009

Name changing....

For awhile, this blog was intended to keep family and friends informed on the happenings of out lives in Maui since the distance made it difficult to keep everyone in the loop. The other purpose was a bit of an online journal since my black leather book was lost somewhere in the shuffle and I never seem to find the time to label all of my photos with the appropriate captions/stories.

Now...since we have made the move back to Washington and have our friends and family integrated back into our lives, this blog becomes...well, a little pointless.

I have decided to keep it to share the things I would with a friend over a cup of coffee...dreams, inspirations, amazing people, things that make me laugh, the recipe that was a complete hit at the girl's get together last weekend.

I invite you to come on in, warm your tootsies by the fire and enjoy, my friend.

No comments: